Burglar cleans woman's floor, cooks dinner
February 10, 2012 (SOUTH BEND, Ind.) (WLS) -- You might call him world's most polite burglar. A woman in northern Indiana said she came home Monday to find a strange man in her house.
He was cooking dinner, had neatly organized her laundry and even cleaned her floors.
Ashley Murray says it was quite a shock to find the man inside her apartment in South Bend.
While Murray has a sense of humor about what happened, the strange break-in has left her and her son somewhat scared and nervous.
Police say Keith Davis got into the apartment through a front window. He's been charged with breaking and entering.
Prosecutors have asked that Davis undergo a psychological evaluation.
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas? 58 min ago
- 3 dolphins pregnant at Brookfield Zoo
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Expanded World News tonight
- Old Orchard Mall shooting 'not a random act' 38 min ago
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death 49 min ago
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24 6 min ago
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
6 min ago
- Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos