Gary man faces child molesting, incest charges
March 9, 2012 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- A Gary man turned himself in to face eleven felony charges including child molesting and incest.
David Urbaszewski, 33, had been under investigation since last month.
A 12-year-old and a 13-year-old girl allege Urbaszewski abused them between February of last year and January of this year at a home in Gary. After they moved, the girls told a family member.
Urbaszewski is being held without bond at the Lake County jail.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Man charged with making video in hospital bathroom 13 min ago
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- Astronaut Lovell to dedicate Chicago memorial garden
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups
- Rose, Davies among honorees at Silver Circle Awards
- Maria's final class graduating
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos