Pregnant inmate on the run in Indiana
September 24, 2012 (WLS) -- Police say Bridgette Sims escaped from custody after she was admitted to a hospital for an ultrasound. Police say Bridgette Sims escaped from custody after she was admitted to a hospital for an ultrasound.
Sims is eight months pregnant. Police say she's a heroin addict who was arrested at a Walmart near Louisville last Friday on charges of theft and possession of a controlled substance.
Sims may still be in the area with the man believed to be the baby's father.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond 56 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
4 min ago