Pregnant inmate on the run in Indiana
September 24, 2012 (WLS) -- Police say Bridgette Sims escaped from custody after she was admitted to a hospital for an ultrasound. Police say Bridgette Sims escaped from custody after she was admitted to a hospital for an ultrasound.
Sims is eight months pregnant. Police say she's a heroin addict who was arrested at a Walmart near Louisville last Friday on charges of theft and possession of a controlled substance.
Sims may still be in the area with the man believed to be the baby's father.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 18 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine 4 min ago
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- ABC7 to Go, April 17, 2014
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos