Pregnant inmate on the run in Indiana
September 24, 2012 (WLS) -- Police say Bridgette Sims escaped from custody after she was admitted to a hospital for an ultrasound. Police say Bridgette Sims escaped from custody after she was admitted to a hospital for an ultrasound.
Sims is eight months pregnant. Police say she's a heroin addict who was arrested at a Walmart near Louisville last Friday on charges of theft and possession of a controlled substance.
Sims may still be in the area with the man believed to be the baby's father.
- Suspects break into Trump, parachute off building 3 min ago
- Boy, 13, seriously injured in Aurora hit-and-run 44 min ago
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 40 min ago
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in OT, tie series 45 min ago
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
40 min ago
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in OT, tie series
45 min ago