Chesterton, Indiana, Police: Man tricked woman into digging her own grave
October 4, 2012 (CHESTERTON, Ind.) (WLS) -- Chesterton, Indiana, police say they have solved a cold case murder in which a man tricked a woman into digging her own grave.
Johnnathon Fuller was charged Wednesday in the death of Sylvia Marie Jones three years ago.
The Chicago Tribune reports Fuller is accused of luring Jones to a beach in Gary to help him dig up something he had buried.
Prosecutors say Fuller killed Jones with an ax.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie residents
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood 52 min ago
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security 34 min ago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus