Chesterton, Indiana, Police: Man tricked woman into digging her own grave
October 4, 2012 (CHESTERTON, Ind.) (WLS) -- Chesterton, Indiana, police say they have solved a cold case murder in which a man tricked a woman into digging her own grave.
Johnnathon Fuller was charged Wednesday in the death of Sylvia Marie Jones three years ago.
The Chicago Tribune reports Fuller is accused of luring Jones to a beach in Gary to help him dig up something he had buried.
Prosecutors say Fuller killed Jones with an ax.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 44 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw 45 min ago
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Quinn makes 1st public event since controversial audit
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains 20 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
44 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
45 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for...
15 min ago