Brownsburg tracking school buses with new software
October 8, 2012 (BROWNSBURG, Ind.) (WLS) -- An Indiana town is using computer software to track every school bus.
The software would track gas mileage, idle time, speed, location and even the action of the doors.
Brownsburg school officials claim the new technology also protects the bus drivers.
Parents claim that buses sometimes skip stops. With this new real-time tracking technology, those claims could be looked up immediately. </p
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77