Brownsburg tracking school buses with new software
October 8, 2012 (BROWNSBURG, Ind.) (WLS) -- An Indiana town is using computer software to track every school bus.
The software would track gas mileage, idle time, speed, location and even the action of the doors.
Brownsburg school officials claim the new technology also protects the bus drivers.
Parents claim that buses sometimes skip stops. With this new real-time tracking technology, those claims could be looked up immediately. </p
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer