Topless teacher photo gets students suspended
Otober 18, 2012 (ANDERSON, Ind.) (WLS) -- Three central Indiana middle school students are suspended after looking at a topless photo of their teacher.
Thirteen-year-old Joshua Troutt says he and three other students were in their classroom at Highland Middle School near Indianapolis.
They were using a school-issued iPad.
Troutt says one of the students pressed a button and the naked photo of his teacher suddenly appeared on the screen.
He says it's the teacher's fault.
"We couldn't do anything not to look at it, if it just popped up when he pressed the button," he said. "It was her fault that she had the photo on there because her iPhone synched to it. She had to have pressed something to make all of her photos sync onto there."
The school district says it has taken preventative action against the teacher.
Many parents say the teacher should be fired.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra train fatally hits man on NW Side 9 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 26 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 43 min ago
- Ill. communities spurring renewable energy 15 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial 28 min ago
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather 22 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant 12 min ago
- 7 in :77