Family offers reward in death of Gary man killed by burglars
November 2, 2012 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- The family of a Gary, Indiana, man who was killed when he confronted burglars in his home is offering a reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction.
Police have several leads in the death of Jerry Hood and there is more than one person involved.
The amount of money being offered has not been released.
The police chief will lead a peace march Saturday morning at 10 a.m. starting at Hood's home.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Video: I-Team Mall Security 32 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88 26 min ago
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville votes to allow MMA fights, with restrictions
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor