Coroner: Alcohol suspected in death of NIU student David Bogenberger
November 2, 2012 (DeKALB, Ill.) (WLS) -- Alcohol may have played a part in the death of a student at Northern Illinois University.
Police officers were called to the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity house Friday morning. They found 19-year-old David Bogenberger unresponsive in bed. He was pronounced dead a half hour later.
The DeKalb County coroner says there is evidence alcohol was consumed at the fraternity house before the death.
An autopsy will be performed Saturday.
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school closings 36 min ago
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages 5 min ago
- Ex-student allegedly threatened Glenbard East HS
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school...
36 min ago
- Chicago fast food workers protest for...
5 min ago
- Chicago Teachers Union on CPS school closings
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos