Only minor injuries after truck flips, breaks apart
November 5, 2012 (LOWELL, Ind.) (WLS) -- A Valparaiso man is expected to be OK after his truck flipped several times and came apart on I-65 just south of Fair Oaks.
Officials say Christopher Bradley, 35, lost control of his 1993 GMC Sonoma pickup truck just before 9 a.m. Monday near the 220 mile marker after swerving to avoid something in the road. He overcorrected after his truck left the road, and the truck rolled. The pickup's bed came off and the cab rolled several times. Bradley, who was wearing a seatbelt, was taken to a hospital to be checked out after complaining of "pain." A trooper at the scene believes the seatbelt greatly cut down on the severity of Bradley's injuries. The truck was totaled.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
22 min ago