Ind. paramedics help out after Superstorm Sandy
November 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Emergency response teams from northwest Indiana are back home after spending several long days helping people along the storm-ravaged East Coast.
Fifteen paramedics from Prompt Ambulance got to see firsthand the destruction left behind from Superstorm Sandy.
indiana news, theresa gutierrez
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters 31 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car...
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Man accused in sex assault of pregnant ex-girlfriend
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos