4 charged in Michigan City murder of Gerald Peters
November 9, 2012 (MICHIGAN CITY, Ind.) (WLS) -- Four men in northwestern Indiana are facing murder charges in connection with the death of a 69-year-old man.
Police in Michigan City say they found Gerald Peters dead in his home Thursday.
Police say Peters' car was missing along with "obvious" signs of a crime.
Authorities found the car and arrested the man driving it. Three others were later arrested.
The men were charged with murder and robbery Friday.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side 39 min ago
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say 12 min ago
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released 29 min ago
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail 6 min ago
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- More goats found dead in Ill. animal cruelty case
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All 45 min ago