Caregiving couple accused of stealing from blind Michigan City woman
November 9, 2012 (MICHIGAN CITY, Ind.) (WLS) -- A northwest Indiana couple is accused of stealing thousands of dollars from a blind woman they were caring for.
Prosecutors say Robbin and Bary Bostic of Michigan City took gold, jewelry and cash valued at more than $200,000.
Police say they were notified of the theft in March.
Robbin and Bary Bostic are both charged and will appear in court on Wednesday morning.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 14 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- What electronics will be under your tree? 49 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- EB 80/94 closed at Cline by multi-vehicle crash 32 min ago
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
14 min ago
- What electronics will be under your tree?
49 min ago