2 charged in Munster Radio Shack robbery
November 14, 2012 (MUNSTER, Ind.) (WLS) -- Two Gary men are charged in connection with a robbery at an electronics store in northwest Indiana.
The alleged robbery happened at a Radio Shack store in Munster, Indiana.
Eighteen-year-old Javonte Colbert and 35-year-old Antoine Gates face charges of armed robbery, criminal confinement and theft.
Authorities say the two men, along with a third unidentified suspect, pointed a gun at two store employees and bound them with duct tape.
Investigators say Colbert and Gates took cash from the register along with cell phones and other electronics.
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag 10 min ago
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault 13 min ago
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man who killed Kankakee doctor gets life in prison 14 min ago
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing 1 min ago
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Truman College instructor accused of sexually assaulting former...
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos