Valparaiso man Wayne Han charged for attempted child molestation
December 3, 2012 (VALPARAISO, Ind.) (WLS) -- A Valparaiso man is facing charges for attempted child molestation.
A middle school counselor called the police after two friends of the victim told them about the incident.
Investigators say 35-year-old Wayne Han threatened a 13-year-old by placing a gun to her head and requesting sexual acts.
Han admitted the incident occurred during a police interview.
Han is being held at the Porter County Jail.
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot 39 min ago
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early 48 min ago
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
39 min ago
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season...
48 min ago
- Boy Scouts to lift ban on openly gay scouts
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos