Valparaiso man Wayne Han charged for attempted child molestation
December 3, 2012 (VALPARAISO, Ind.) (WLS) -- A Valparaiso man is facing charges for attempted child molestation.
A middle school counselor called the police after two friends of the victim told them about the incident.
Investigators say 35-year-old Wayne Han threatened a 13-year-old by placing a gun to her head and requesting sexual acts.
Han admitted the incident occurred during a police interview.
Han is being held at the Porter County Jail.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos