Valparaiso man Wayne Han charged for attempted child molestation
December 3, 2012 (VALPARAISO, Ind.) (WLS) -- A Valparaiso man is facing charges for attempted child molestation.
A middle school counselor called the police after two friends of the victim told them about the incident.
Investigators say 35-year-old Wayne Han threatened a 13-year-old by placing a gun to her head and requesting sexual acts.
Han admitted the incident occurred during a police interview.
Han is being held at the Porter County Jail.
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag 48 min ago
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- Child struck, killed by car in Whiting, Ind.
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Chicago bridges lift as sailboats begin journey to harbors
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos