Loretta Rush sworn in as Indiana Supreme Court justice
December 28, 2012 (WLS) -- The second woman appointed to the Indiana Supreme Court was formally sworn in as a justice Friday.
Justice Loretta Rush is that newest member.
She spoke Friday at a ceremony attended by some 200 people in the Indiana Supreme Court's statehouse chambers.
Rush said she hopes to serve as a state supreme court for a long time.
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement 18 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday 40 min ago
- Astronauts sail through repair spacewalks aboard ISS 29 min ago
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Tonsil surgery tragedy judge orders life support for girl, 13
- Nigeria mass wedding marries 1,111 couples
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos