3 dead in Indiana house fire
January 4, 2013 (MOUNT VERNON, Ind.) (WLS) -- Three people are dead in an overnight house fire in southwestern Indiana.
The bodies of an adult, a teenager and a child were found in a Mount Vernon home.
The fire broke out just after midnight.
Firefighters reported that flames were coming from the roof by the time they arrived at the two-story house in the Ohio River city about 20 miles west of Evansville.
Two other people in the house were taken to a nearby hospital.
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- 2 former players allege abuse during Maine West hazing trial
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos