Drivers rescued from high water, ice
January 15, 2013 (CLAY CITY, Ind.) (WLS) -- One person had to be rescued after high water and ice took his vehicle on a ride near Clay City, Indiana, that's southeast of Indianapolis.
Officers used an airboat to rescue the man, who was not seriously injured.
A second driver was pushed too far from safety and chose to stay in his running car and call for help.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 52 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 51 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 39 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 42 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead 23 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign 38 min ago
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77