Three die in central Indiana house fire
February 18, 2013 (ROACHDALE, Ind.) (WLS) -- An elderly mother and her two adult children died in a house over the weekend in central Indiana.
The fire started Sunday morning just before 6 in the town of Roachdale about an hour west of Indianapolis.
A firefighter who lives near the mobile home was alerted to the blaze by a neighbor.
When fire crews arrived on the scene, flames had engulfed the mobile home.
Crews found the three victims in a back bedroom.
- Chemical plant explosion, fire injures 2 in Alsip 28 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights 8 min ago
- Mega Millions, Friday the 13th drawing could be winning combo
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Free Mega Millions tickets in Chicago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- Blagojevich appeal goes before judges
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 4-year-old boy accidentally shoots himself in Gary
- Man held after boy brings loaded gun to Elgin school 18 min ago
- I-90/94 lanes to close for bridge piers construction
- Mother charged in baby's death held on $250K bond
- Winter weather advisories; snow follows cold
- abcnews: Family: American held in Iran was CIA spy
- Chemical plant explosion, fire injures 2 in...
28 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
8 min ago
- Daymond John speaks to ABC7 about Shark Tank
10 min ago