Three die in central Indiana house fire
February 18, 2013 (ROACHDALE, Ind.) (WLS) -- An elderly mother and her two adult children died in a house over the weekend in central Indiana.
The fire started Sunday morning just before 6 in the town of Roachdale about an hour west of Indianapolis.
A firefighter who lives near the mobile home was alerted to the blaze by a neighbor.
When fire crews arrived on the scene, flames had engulfed the mobile home.
Crews found the three victims in a back bedroom.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home