Deer invade Indiana mall
February 25, 2013 (CORYDON, Ind.) (WLS) -- A mall in southern Indiana is busy repairing the damage caused by a stampeding pack of deer.
It happened over the weekend in Corydon, Indiana, which is just west of Louisville, Kentucky
A witness snapped a photo of a deer, which was one of about 10 that tore through the mall. They smashed windows, broke store shelves, and sent shoppers running.
Authorities believe the deer invaded the shopping plaza after crossing the highway from a nearby wooded area.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 5 min ago
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 11 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute