Dustin McCowan trial: Jury in deliberations
February 26, 2013 (VALPARAISO, Ind.) (WLS) -- A jury is deliberating the murder trial of a northwest Indiana man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend in 2011.
Dustin McCowan did not take the stand in his own defense.
He's the son of a Crown Point, Indiana police officer and is charged with the murder of Amanda Bach.
Prosecutors said the bullet in her body matches the ammunition in McCowan's father's gun which is missing.
The defense argued that there's no physical evidence in the case.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie 23 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security 27 min ago
- Indiana soldier among 6 dead in Afghanistan crash
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum 47 min ago
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
26 min ago
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
23 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
31 min ago