Dustin McCowan trial: Jury in deliberations
February 26, 2013 (VALPARAISO, Ind.) (WLS) -- A jury is deliberating the murder trial of a northwest Indiana man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend in 2011.
Dustin McCowan did not take the stand in his own defense.
He's the son of a Crown Point, Indiana police officer and is charged with the murder of Amanda Bach.
Prosecutors said the bullet in her body matches the ammunition in McCowan's father's gun which is missing.
The defense argued that there's no physical evidence in the case.
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 1 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 40 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 56 min ago
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
56 min ago
- Cooking With Fish
18 min ago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
53 min ago