Woman accused of selling child for porn pleads not guilty
March 11, 2013 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- A Gary, Indiana woman has pleaded not guilty after being charged with selling her child to another Gary resident to make child pornography.
Thirty-nine-year-old Christopher Bour also pleaded not guilty Monday.
The mother's name is not being named to protect the child's identity.
- 5 injured after truck crashes into grocery store
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 3 min ago
- City: Kup statue not stolen, out for repairs
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 21 min ago
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage 16 min ago
- Western closed St. Paul to Mofftt over weekend 44 min ago
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake 42 min ago