Man charged in NW Indiana deadly crash
Northwest Indiana prosecutors say a man who caused a fiery car crash was driving drunk at speeds up to 120 miles per hour.
p> Thirty-nine-year-old David Hatfield faces several felony and misdemeanor charges.
The crash Sunday in St. John killed 59-year old Paul Gebauer.
Witnesses say Hatfield ran from the scene as both cars went up in flames.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 44 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer 34 min ago
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party 22 min ago
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
44 min ago