17 puppies found on Indiana road will find homes
May 15, 2013 (VALPARAISO, Ind.) (WLS) -- Seventeen puppies that were picked up on a Porter County, Indiana, road will have new homes.
PAWS Director Jean Summer tells ABC7 more than 70 people applied to adopt the puppies, and all 17 will be placed. Their mother has found a home as well.
The puppies are believed to be about 6 to 8 weeks old, and are a lab, shepherd and possibly Rottweiler mix.
The puppies were put up for adoption at Lakeshore PAWS on Saturday. To find out more about adoption, visit lakeshorepaws.org or call (219) 476 PAWS (7297).
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with...
8 min ago