Staff Sgt. allegedly threatened to blow up officer's home
May 16, 2013 (VALPARAISO, Ind.) (WLS) -- A member of the Indiana National Guard was arrested at the Valparaiso Armory. Staff Sergeant Paul Young is accused of threatening to blow up the home of a commanding officer.
p> Young, 26, is charged with felony intimidation.
The Porter County Sheriff's Office says Young was being fired when he made the threat. Witnesses told police young was ordered to leave the armory, but refused, and wanted to fight.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody 1 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in...
15 min ago
- LSD standoff suspect wanted in wife's murder
13 min ago