Jury selection underway in Cozmanoff trial
June 24, 2013 (LAKE COUNTY, Ind.) (WLS) -- Jury selection got underway Monday in Lake County, Indiana for the trial of Jason Cozmanoff.
Cozmanoff, 43, is charged with multiple felonies.
The charges stem from the fatal accident that killed Lake County corrections officer, 25-year-old Britney Meux, back in March 2012.
Three other officers were injured as well.
The officers were struck as they jogged near the Lake County Government Center.
Cozmanoff is currently free on bond.
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in 1 min ago
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV 57 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 44 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- Kids recite world leaders' speeches for contest 19 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday
- Santa hands out coats to kids at Englewood police station 33 min ago
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking 13 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
44 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos