Indiana couple weds at red, white, blue ceremony on July 4
July 4, 2013 (INDIANAPOLIS) (WLS) -- An Indiana couple proclaimed their love for each other at a red, white, and blue Independence Day-themed wedding on Thursday.
The ceremony was held at the steps of the Soldiers' and Sailor's Monuments in downtown Indianapolis.
The bride says she wanted to have the ceremony there because it was near where her husband proposed to her one year ago.
The newlyweds also plan to help with a fireworks show in the area Thursday night.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie 42 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes 3 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles 36 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21 52 min ago
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools 30 min ago
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
42 min ago