Shooting outside Hammond grocery store injures at least 1
August 26, 2013 (HAMMOND, Ind.) (WLS) -- There was a shooting outside a grocery store in Hammond, Indiana on Monday afternoon.
Chopper7 HD was live over the scene.
Police say at least one person was hit by gunfire and is seriously injured.
There is no word of any arrests.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds