Man with Alzheimer's missing from NW Indiana
September 6, 2013 (HAMMOND, Ind.) (WLS) -- The Porter County Sheriff's Department is asking for help in locating an 80-year-old man with Alzheimer's disease.
Frank Bush, Jr. was last seen around 10:30 a.m. Friday leaving his residence in Chesterton, Ind. in a gray 1998 Mercury Marquis 4-door sedan. The vehicle has Indiana plates with the number 279MEW.
Bush was last seen wearing a black button-up shirt, blue jeans, a black hat and glasses. It is believed that Bush was detoured from his usual route by construction.
According to police, Bush's vehicle was involved in a crash at a gas station in Hammond, Indiana at 5 p.m. Friday night and fled northbound on Calumet Avenue.
Anyone with information on Bush's whereabouts is asked to call police or the Porter County Sheriff's Department, 219-477-3170.
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in
- Driver questioned in deadly Skokie crash
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robbery suspect sought by FBI 57 min ago
- Pearl Harbor bombing anniversary marked
- Amputee Coalition camp builds support for youth
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Making Your Own Candy Canes
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area