9 suffer minor injuries in Indy school bus crash
September 25, 2013 (INDIANAPOLIS) -- A school bus crash in Indianapolis has sent nine elementary school students to a hospital with minor injuries.
Authorities said the students were taken to Riley Hospital for Children as a precaution after complaining of minor aches and pains following the crash Wednesday afternoon on the city's east side.
Indianapolis Public Schools officials say a car approaching from the opposite direction crossed the median and struck the bus.
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport 11 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport 53 min ago
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913