9 suffer minor injuries in Indy school bus crash
September 25, 2013 (INDIANAPOLIS) -- A school bus crash in Indianapolis has sent nine elementary school students to a hospital with minor injuries.
Authorities said the students were taken to Riley Hospital for Children as a precaution after complaining of minor aches and pains following the crash Wednesday afternoon on the city's east side.
Indianapolis Public Schools officials say a car approaching from the opposite direction crossed the median and struck the bus.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds