Father shot, duct taped with son in Gary home invasion
October 28, 2013 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- A search is under way for the men who robbed a man and his son at a home in Gary.
They shot the father in the 1900-block of West 12th Avenue in Gary. Relatives say Andrew Wells was with his son fixing a truck in the back yard when three men approached and announced the robbery.
The men forced Wells and his son into the home and duct taped them together as they ransacked the house. Wells was shot several times and is hospitalized.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 35 min ago
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 15 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos