Krystle Dikes funeral held for Elkhart supermarket shooting victim
January 22, 2014 (ELKHART, Ind.) (WLS) -- Hundreds attended the funeral for 20-year-old Krystle Dikes, who was shot to death last week while working at a supermarket in Elkhart, Indiana.
There were tears, but there were also smiles as the pastor read a list Dikes compiled of the things that made her happy.
Employees from the supermarket's corporate office covered for Dikes co-workers so they could attend the funeral.
Elkhart police escorted the hearse to the cemetery.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos