Notre Dame announces largest building project in school history
January 29, 2014 (SOUTH BEND, Ind.) (WLS) -- The University of Notre Dame will build three new academic buildings in the largest single building project in the school's 172-year history.
All three buildings will be physically connected to the school's iconic football stadium.
The $400 million project will also add more than 3,000 seats to the stadium itself.
Construction will begin within the next two years and will take 33 months to complete.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 53 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 48 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra delays after man hit by train on NW Side 5 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 9 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 26 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather 5 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 7 in :77
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park...
53 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
48 min ago