Notre Dame announces largest building project in school history
January 29, 2014 (SOUTH BEND, Ind.) (WLS) -- The University of Notre Dame will build three new academic buildings in the largest single building project in the school's 172-year history.
All three buildings will be physically connected to the school's iconic football stadium.
The $400 million project will also add more than 3,000 seats to the stadium itself.
Construction will begin within the next two years and will take 33 months to complete.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 3 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits