Inland Empire News
Yucaipa suspect shot, killed self - deputies
YUCAIPA, Calif. -- Deputies say a man wanted for shooting at a San Bernardino County sheriff's deputy shot and killed himself.
Deputies found the body of Brian David Forrett, 52, on Saturday. Authorities believe he shot himself. Investigators found Forrett dead inside his car along a mountain road near Angelus Oaks.
Deputies had been looking for Forrett for shooting at a deputy in Yucaipa on Friday and then ramming the deputy's cruiser with his Buick. The deputy wasn't hurt.
Forrett is also a person of interest in the murder of an elderly woman in Riverside last month.
san bernardino county, deputy-involved shooting, inland empire news
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...