Inland Empire News
Boy, 11, saves younger brother from drowning
EASTVALE, Calif. -- An 11-year-old boy is being credited with saving his younger brother from drowning in a pool Saturday.
Eastvale police say the 4-year-old boy slipped under water around 1:40 p.m. at the pool in the 12000 block of Gathering Place.
Police say his father was distracted for a moment, but the boy's older brother acted quickly and pulled him out of the pool. Off-duty paramedics, who were also there, performed CPR.
The boy was revived and transported to Loma Linda University Medical Center. He was expected to make a full recovery.
inland empire news
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds