Inland Empire News
Boy, 11, saves younger brother from drowning
EASTVALE, Calif. -- An 11-year-old boy is being credited with saving his younger brother from drowning in a pool Saturday.
Eastvale police say the 4-year-old boy slipped under water around 1:40 p.m. at the pool in the 12000 block of Gathering Place.
Police say his father was distracted for a moment, but the boy's older brother acted quickly and pulled him out of the pool. Off-duty paramedics, who were also there, performed CPR.
The boy was revived and transported to Loma Linda University Medical Center. He was expected to make a full recovery.
inland empire news
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Relative of murdered Chicago child fatally shot
- WWI submarine has an underwater Lake Michigan grave
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Homeless pets find homes with PAWS Chicago
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos