Inland Empire News
Jane Doe killed by train; identification sought
ONTARIO, Calif. -- The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department is seeking to identify a woman who was fatally struck by a train on March 1.
A train struck the woman near Mountain Avenue at about 9:23 p.m.
The woman was 5 feet 1 inch to 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighing about 150-180 pounds, with medium-length brown hair and brown eyes. She has a tattoo of a black/gray rose on the right side of her lower back. She is possibly Hispanic.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is urged to contact the Coroner Division at (909)387-2978.
inland empire news
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos