Inland Empire News
San Bernardino toddler hospitalized w/ fractured skull, broken ribs; dad arrested
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. -- A toddler was hospitalized with a fractured skull and broken ribs, and his father is behind bars accused of child abuse.
The 3-month-old boy was taken to Loma Linda University Medical Center on Thursday because he was lethargic. That's when doctors discovered the boy's injuries.
After an investigation by the San Bernardino Police Department, the little boy's 20-year-old father Kalon Deaton was arrested and taken to San Bernardino County Jail.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to contact San Bernardino police.
san bernardino county, arrest, inland empire news
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder 46 min ago
- 2nd video released allegedly shows guard push student 9 min ago
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Elgin teens building home for tornado victim
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- 2nd video released allegedly shows guard...
9 min ago