Inland Empire News
San Bernardino toddler hospitalized w/ fractured skull, broken ribs; dad arrested
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. -- A toddler was hospitalized with a fractured skull and broken ribs, and his father is behind bars accused of child abuse.
The 3-month-old boy was taken to Loma Linda University Medical Center on Thursday because he was lethargic. That's when doctors discovered the boy's injuries.
After an investigation by the San Bernardino Police Department, the little boy's 20-year-old father Kalon Deaton was arrested and taken to San Bernardino County Jail.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to contact San Bernardino police.
san bernardino county, arrest, inland empire news
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
- Chicago fast-food workers protest low wages 15 min ago
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 17 min ago
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Richard Gillman gets 4 years in prison, 2 years of probation in... 40 min ago
- 2 sex assault attempts reported in Humboldt Park
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55 45 min ago
- Homeowner tied up during La Grange Park robbery
- 2 men charged with felony mail theft 8 min ago
- Uptown fire forces residents out of apartments 49 min ago
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- 2 men arrested on drug charges
- Chicago Bears visit Washington IL as tornado communities brace...
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
17 min ago
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos