Inland Empire News
Blood drive to be held Monday for baby girl in need of heart
LOMA LINDA, Calif. -- A blood drive is being held Monday for a San Bernardino County firefighter's 4-month-old daughter who is in need of a heart.
Rick and Charity Arnold's infant daughter, Paisley Mae Arnold, was born without a left coronary artery.
Following the terrifying news that Paisley's heart was failing, an artificial heart was attached to Paisley's three weeks ago. The device, known as Berlin Heart, will hopefully buy Paisley some time until she ultimately receives a transplant.
Over the weekend, parents Ricky and Charity got to hold their precious baby girl for the first time since the delicate operation.
The blood drive is being held at Fire Station 311, located at 61200 Desert Knoll Drive in Victorville from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Anyone interested in donating to her fund can do so online at www.gofundme.com/24qipk or in person at a Wells Fargo bank branch under the Paisley Mae Arnold Medical Fund.
For updates on Paisley Mae, visit www.Facebook.com/ChangeofHeartforPaisleyMae.
children's health, community activity, inland empire news
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 2 min ago
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 32 min ago
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player 45 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville votes to allow MMA fights, with restrictions 35 min ago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children 17 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks 42 min ago
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- CPS to convert Logan Square school into military academy 45 min ago
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
32 min ago
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
2 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without...
42 min ago
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from...
45 min ago