Inland Empire News
Tuberculosis case confirmed at Barstow Community College
BARSTOW, Calif. -- Barstow Community College is offering tuberculosis tests after a case of the disease was confirmed on campus.
The student who was diagnosed with TB is receiving medical treatment.
Health officials notified those who came into close contact with the sick student on Feb. 27.
Free skin tests were administered last Monday.
Because of privacy laws, neither the results nor the name of the infected student will be released.
BCC students are on spring break until March 18.
health, school, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 34 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning 19 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force 19 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday 52 min ago
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster 31 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese...
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students 48 min ago
- Woodstock man accused in 8 rapes waives jury trial 44 min ago
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville 39 min ago
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
34 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over...
19 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
52 min ago