Inland Empire News
Tuberculosis case confirmed at Barstow Community College
BARSTOW, Calif. -- Barstow Community College is offering tuberculosis tests after a case of the disease was confirmed on campus.
The student who was diagnosed with TB is receiving medical treatment.
Health officials notified those who came into close contact with the sick student on Feb. 27.
Free skin tests were administered last Monday.
Because of privacy laws, neither the results nor the name of the infected student will be released.
BCC students are on spring break until March 18.
health, school, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus