Inland Empire News
Name of Fontana teacher found dead released
FONTANA, Calif. -- The name of the teacher whose body was found inside Wayne Ruble Middle School in Fontana has been released.
Police say Randall Jennings, 65, was found dead in a classroom on Monday. But they believe he passed away on Friday while completing paperwork.
A school staff member called police after making the discovery. There's no word on the cause of death, but police have ruled out foul play.
san bernardino county, school, inland empire news
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash 52 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 13 min ago
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 54 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits 7 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos