Inland Empire News
Tuberculosis case confirmed at Palm Desert college
PALM DESERT, Calif. -- Another local college is reporting a case of tuberculosis.
College of the Desert in Palm Desert says the unidentified person has not been on campus since last week and is expected to recover.
It is now working with the health department to identify students and staff who had close contact with that individual. Those people will receive a letter advising that they be tested.
Last week, Barstow Community College revealed a student was diagnosed with TB in February.
health, school, riverside county, inland empire news
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD