New Jersey News
Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy: Belmar, NJ Aerial Video
Sunday, October 27, 2013
BELMAR -- Belmar, New Jersey was flooded by the ocean during Hurricane Sandy.
Many homes and businesses have been destroyed by Sandy's surge.
More video tours from NewsCopter 7:
(Copyright ©2014 WABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey news, belmar, superstorm sandy, storm damage, new jersey news
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman 47 min ago
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
Eyewitness News Links