New Jersey News
Murdered Waldwick mother laid to rest Wednesday
WALDWICK -- Family and friends gathered Wednesday to bid a final farewell to a young mother who was murdered in New Jersey.
Funeral services were held for 23-year-old Mary Greff, who was found strangled in her bed in the Waldwick home she shared with her parents.
Greff's infant baby was found unharmed in a bassinet in the same room.
Police say Greff's ex- boyfriend, 22-year-old Mark Spatucci, broke into the home and killed her just feet away from the couple's 1-year-old son.
Spatucci has pleaded not guilty and is being held on $2 million bail.
Prosecutors said Greff and Spatucci began dating two years ago, that she gave birth in February and that the two had lived together for a short time before she split from him and moved in with her parents.
Spatucci had court-ordered custody visitation with the infant, but Greff had full custody.
new jersey news, new jersey, murder, new jersey news
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 23 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy, 15, charged in shooting of boy, 14, on city's South Side 43 min ago
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Portland shootout injures officer, kills police dog
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says 54 min ago
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77