New Jersey News
Elizabeth woman's death being probed as a homicide
ELIZABETH, N.J. -- Authorities say the death of a woman whose body was found in Elizabeth this weekend will be investigated as a homicide.
But few details have been released regarding the victim, who was identified only a city resident in her mid-50s.
The body was found late Saturday night, but authorities would not say where she was discovered or disclose other circumstances surrounding the death. A cause of death has not been determined
The Union County Prosecutor's Office is also involved in the investigation, but an office spokesman declined further comment on the matter.
new jersey news, new jersey, elizabeth, murder, new jersey news
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warm-up followed by snow
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials 33 min ago
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Northwestern University unveils $3.75B campaign 8 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- 7 in 77
- John Hancock observatory to Tilt
52 min ago