New York News
NYPD looking for pair of suspects in 6 robberies
QUEENS -- The NYPD is looking for two armed suspects who held up six businesses in Queens over the last two months.
Police say in each case, the masked robbers entered the premises displaying a gun and removed an undetermined amount of cash and other property.
The first robbery occurred on Nov. 29 at a gas station on Farmers Boulevard.
On Dec. 5 and Dec. 10, they held up two separate drug stores.
An electronics store was robbed on Dec. 15.
On Dec. 17, the suspects robbed a supermarket and two days later another gas station.
No injuries were reported in any of the robberies.
Police ask anyone with information about the robberies to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, robbery, new york news
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman 16 min ago
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 59 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD