New York News
3 Torahs stolen from Bronx synagogue
NEW YORK -- The NYPD says three Torahs valued at $90,000 have been stolen from a Bronx synagogue.
They were discovered missing on Sunday from the Young Israel of Mosholu Parkway Synagogue on East 208th Street.
Last month, a Torah, along with a Rabbi's car, was stolen in Brooklyn.
It was found a few days later inside the abandoned car about a mile from the synagogue where the vehicle had been parked.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, synagogue, new york news
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase, 2nd carjacking... 5 min ago
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- 7 in :77
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25...
5 min ago