New York News
3 Torahs stolen from Bronx synagogue
NEW YORK -- The NYPD says three Torahs valued at $90,000 have been stolen from a Bronx synagogue.
They were discovered missing on Sunday from the Young Israel of Mosholu Parkway Synagogue on East 208th Street.
Last month, a Torah, along with a Rabbi's car, was stolen in Brooklyn.
It was found a few days later inside the abandoned car about a mile from the synagogue where the vehicle had been parked.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, synagogue, new york news
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos