New York News
5-month-old baby found dead in the Bronx
NEW YORK -- Police are investigating the death of a 5-month-old boy who was left in the care of his mother's boyfriend in the Bronx.
Police say the baby's 24-year-old mother returned home just after 2 p.m. Wednesday and found little Jacob Agusto on a bed unresponsive.
The baby was taken to Jacobi Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The Medical Examiner is to determine the cause of death.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, baby, child death, bronx, new york news
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school closings
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages 40 min ago
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend 49 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied 55 min ago
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial 53 min ago
- Man sentenced in murder after alleged ad for sex with pregnant... 48 min ago
- Ex-student allegedly threatened Glenbard East HS
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
- Chicago fast food workers protest for...
40 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos