New York News
5-month-old baby found dead in the Bronx
NEW YORK -- Police are investigating the death of a 5-month-old boy who was left in the care of his mother's boyfriend in the Bronx.
Police say the baby's 24-year-old mother returned home just after 2 p.m. Wednesday and found little Jacob Agusto on a bed unresponsive.
The baby was taken to Jacobi Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The Medical Examiner is to determine the cause of death.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, baby, child death, bronx, new york news
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913