New York News
Man shot in leg in Brooklyn
NEW YORK -- A 59 year old man was shot in front of a bodega in Flatbush, Brooklyn.
The victim was hit at the intersection of Church Avenue and East 18th Street just before 1:30 p.m.
The victim was believed to be shot in the leg. He was taken to Kings County Hospital with non life threatening injuries.
No arrests have been made. The suspect, believed to be wearing an orange jacket, fled on foot.
For more on this breaking story, stay with 7online and Eyewitness News.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, shooting, new york news
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie apartment residents 5 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum 15 min ago
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie...
5 min ago
- Chicago remembers radio legend Larry Lujack
53 min ago