New York News
Images released of suspect in Bronx livery robbery
NEW YORK -- Police are searching for a man they say attacked and robbed a livery cab driver in the Bronx.
Investigators have released these surveillance pictures of the suspect, which they hope will lead to an arrest.
The incident happened on March 6 just before 5 a.m. in the Belmont section.
According to police, the suspect slashed the 68-year-old driver's hand with a knife and demanded money.
The victim complied, and the suspect fled with an undetermined amount of cash.
The victim was transported to St. Barnabas Hospital, where he was treated and released.
Anyone with information in regards to this robbery is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
new york city, bronx, livery cab, robbery, new york news
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- Suit: Wrestler dating ex pushed man down stairs at custody...
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand