New York News
Massive fire tears through concrete plant in Queens
NEW YORK -- A massive second-alarm fire burned through a concrete plant in Queens overnight.
Flames burned through the roof of Mastro Concrete on Brookville Boulevard in Rosedale just after 12:30 a.m.
The heavy fire roared through the plant, used mix concrete.
It took firefighters several hours to get the blaze under control.
No injuries were reported, and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
new york city, rosedale, queens, fire, new york news
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain 25 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault 24 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member 56 min ago
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence 54 min ago
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing...
25 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
24 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40...
17 min ago