New York News
Massive fire tears through concrete plant in Queens
NEW YORK -- A massive second-alarm fire burned through a concrete plant in Queens overnight.
Flames burned through the roof of Mastro Concrete on Brookville Boulevard in Rosedale just after 12:30 a.m.
The heavy fire roared through the plant, used mix concrete.
It took firefighters several hours to get the blaze under control.
No injuries were reported, and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
new york city, rosedale, queens, fire, new york news
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 21 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty 58 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted 8 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 11 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Dog rescue underway at Lake Michigan
- Foreign military mission barred from Crimea
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 31 min ago
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
58 min ago
- Charles "Peanut" Tillman 5k Walk/ Run
4 min ago