New York News
Massive marijuana-growing operation busted in Queens
NEW YORK -- Five people are under arrest in a marijuana growing operation in a Queens warehouse.
Police seized nearly 1,000 pot plants from the 44th Road building in Long Island City Tuesday.
They also found lamps and other growing equipment.
The names of the suspects have not yet been released.
new york city, queens, long island city, marijuana, drug bust, new york news
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 24 min ago
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 4 min ago
- Dominick's offers more discounts as stores close 25 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged 58 min ago
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets 11 min ago
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Deck the malls with security
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
4 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos